At Mammoth Creative, we focus on manufacturing high-quality signage products for all of our clients. However, no matter how good the quality of a product is, if it is not taken good care of, it won’t last as long as it should. Today, we want to talk about the vital steps needed to take proper care of your custom made banners so that you can have them for many years to come and get the most out of them.
How to Keep Your Banners in Great Shape
- Under no circumstances should you fold your custom banner when storing it away. Instead, roll it with the design on the inside of the roll.
- If your banner gets wet, always wait until it is dry before storing it.
- For better protection, after rolling the vinyl banner, you can place it inside a tube and make sure that the storage location is cool and dry.
- When the time for cleaning your banner comes, always use a soft towel to clean it up. As stated before, make sure to let it dry before putting it away. Under no circumstances should you use any chemical cleaners on your banners.
- Keep your banner away from acetone, alcohol, gasoline, paint thinner, and any other solvent that could cause potential damage.
Order the Best Custom Vinyl Banners in Colorado
Now that you have these useful steps to take care of a banner, we encourage you to choose Mammoth Creative for your custom banner needs. Benefit from an affordable but powerful marketing tool to advertise your business products and services, or to simply provide valuable information to your clients.
Contact us today and request your free estimate. Our professional graphic designers are ready to create beautiful designs and any other custom signage product you might need to make your business stand out and attract new customers with class and style.