Commercial properties with large windows offer a great marketing opportunity. Their window spaces provide the perfect canvas for all kinds of advertising materials. You can establish a strong brand presence or highlight specific products through vivid graphics stickers. It is easy to attract prospective customers with the help of good-quality window advertising.
Benefits of Window Advertising
Window graphics are an excellent investment because they provide long-term value. These stickers can last for up to six years under the right conditions so you get excellent ROI from a small investment. Here’s a look at some of the biggest benefits of this form of advertising:
Window advertising graphics are bold and eye-catching. They add interest to your storefront, making it more noticeable to prospective customers passing by.
- These graphics are fully customizable so you can choose designs and colors relevant to the company’s branding. You can also consult with experienced graphic designers to come up with a unique concept.
- Window vinyl stickers are very affordable, especially when compared to other marketing materials. There’s no need to spend money on it once it is installed.
As you can see, there are several benefits of window advertising that make it a worthwhile investment. A professionally-made, custom graphic will have a big impact on your target audience and help generate revenue.
Types of Window Graphics
Window stickers come in a wide range of designs so you can choose something that suits your marketing requirements perfectly. Here’s a look at some of the most popular options:
- Vinyl Decals – Vinyl decals are usually opaque, brightly colored graphics that can be used for logos, company names, or mascots. These graphics are vivid and printed with UV-resistant inks, which means they can handle constant exposure to the sun without fading.
- Perforated Vinyl Film – This is a great option if you want to utilize window space and add some level of privacy at the same time. The film is perforated and has several small evenly-spaced holes. The film allows people inside to see what’s going on outside but ensures outsiders can’t see inside.
- Static Cling Stickers – Static cling stickers use static instead of adhesive to stick to a window surface. They are a good option if you want to change the stickers often as they come off easily.
You can order a custom print for your window advertising to ensure your marketing material stands out and catches attention.