Floor graphics are an attractive and versatile interior signage option. You can add almost any design or graphic to your floor to create the right vibe. These signs make bland floors more appealing and can help promote different products or services. Here are some tips to help you choose the right graphics:
Get Creative and Durable Floor Graphics
Floor graphics grab attention immediately, so it is essential to ensure you have the right design. A bad design will leave a poor impression on customers and compromise your brand image. Consider the factors mentioned below to get attractive and durable graphics:
Material – Floor graphics endure a lot of abuse, so you need to make sure they are made from resilient materials. Strong vinyl is durable and can handle constant foot traffic without fading.
- Bold Designs – Choose bold and colorful designs to catch attention. Discuss the different options with an experienced designer so that you can convey the right message.
- Proper Installation – Hire professionals for installing floor graphics. Proper installation is essential if you want the graphic to last for a long time.
- Branding – Make sure the graphics on the vinyl are consistent with your brand. Use the same colors, fonts, and design theme in floor graphics for the best impact.
- Optical Illusions – Many businesses add fun and playfulness to their property by using optical illusions. That can help engage the customers and make them curious.
A well-designed graphic can also be used to convey critical information or provide directions to customers.
Floor Graphics in Social Distancing
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted businesses worldwide, forcing them to change their everyday processes and implement strategies to protect people. Floor graphics can help with social distancing in many ways and here’s a look at some of them:
- Maintaining Distance – You can keep customers and employees at least six feet apart by marking different points on the floor. This ensures customers aren’t standing less than six feet apart during checkout, helping curb the spread of the virus.
- Directions –Floor graphics can be used to created restricted areas and provide directions. Many businesses have set up sanitization centers to ensure people have cleaned their hands before walking into the property. Floor graphics can help direct people to these stations.
Good-quality floor graphics offer a wide range of benefits that make them a worthwhile investment for businesses. You just need to make sure you hire reliable installers for the best results.